MyWawaVisit – Hey folks, your favorite retail destination Wawa has introduced the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey, where you get the opportunity to provide your opinion regarding their products and services.
Through this post, we will be guiding you, how you can complete the Survey effectively and win an exclusive $250 gift card. This Survey can be quickly taken at the comfort of your home, so let us dive in and take you through the details of the Survey.
- What are the benefits you will receive for taking the Survey?
- What are the basic requirements for taking the Survey?
- What are the rules and regulations for taking the Survey?
- How can I complete the Survey effectively?
- About Wawa
- Contact Details
What Are the Benefits You Will Receive for Taking the Survey?
There are several benefits that you as a customer receive while taking the Survey.
- The first and foremost is you get to win a $250 gift card if you complete the Survey effectively.
- You can freely share your opinion on the products and services and can raise any issue or complaint if you have any.
- Your feedback will really help them improve their services and serve you in a better way.
What Are the Basic Requirements for Taking the Survey?
- Generally, for taking the Survey, you should possess a purchase receipt from the Wawa store. There is also an alternative way we will discuss later.
- You should have a reliable and genuine internet access while accessing the survey portal.
- In order to complete the Survey, make sure you have an electronic device like a Laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Try to have a basic understanding of either English or Spanish as the Survey can be taken in these two languages.
- For receiving the exclusive gift card, you need to provide your Email Id, so make sure you have a valid Email-Id.
- Generally, if you want to complete the Survey, you will require about five to ten minutes, so make sure you have the requisite time.
If you have the requirements now, let us check the basic rules and regulations for completing the Survey.
What Are the Rules and Regulations for Taking the Survey?
There are specific basic rules and regulations you need to follow for taking the Survey.
- The purchase receipt is valid for a single person for taking part in the Survey.
- Generally, a major’s opinion is considered, so you should be at least 18 or above to take part in the Survey.
- If you are working or associated in any way with Wawa, you will not be eligible to take the Survey.
- You should either belong to the following states for taking the Survey, like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Florida.
How Can I Complete the Survey Effectively?
There are two methods through which you can complete the Survey effectively.
Enter With Purchase
- You can either fill your gas station or purchase anything from their retail store for entering with purchase.
- Once you are done with that, make sure you store the purchase receipt carefully.
- Then visit the survey site at mywawavisit.com.
- Now you have to enter the requisite survey code and store number, and you will find a red color button named “Start” click on it.
- There will be a series of questions which will start appearing in front of you, answer it correctly and genuinely according to your shopping experience.
- Now finally, enter the email id through which your entry to the sweepstakes is confirmed, and you are done finally.
- Plenti.com/activate card
Enter Without Purchase
- You can have any of the special Wawa coupons for entering without purchase, which has the contest code.
- Complete the Survey likewise as mentioned above by visiting their site mywawavisit.com
- Done, now wait for the gift card announcement, as you can be one of the lucky winners.
Now let’s learn some interesting facts about Wawa.
Wawa is one of the leading retail stores and gas stations in the USA. It is currently located in some of the USA’s major cities, like Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, New Jersey, etc. It was started in the year 1964 by George Wood. Later it diversified to sell various products and became the third retail store brand based in Pennsylvania.
You can contact Wawa by the following contact details.
Phone: +1 800 444 9292