www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate:- The Walmart MoneyCard, a prepaid card which you can reload with money whenever you need and can move freely without burdening yourself with cash load. If you are a devout Walmart customer then you will love this card. Although the Walmart MoneyCard isn’t connected with your bank account like a debit card, still you can enjoy the features of a debit card at any Walmart store or online. The Walmart MoneyCard comes with both MasterCard as well VISA networks which gives you the freedom to use your card anywhere in the US Mastercard or VISA cards are accepted. You can also use this Walmart MoneyCard as a Payroll card for direct deposit from your employer as well as for receiving government benefits.
- How to Apply for the Walmart MoneyCard
- How to activate the Walmart MoneyCard?
- How to load money in a Walmart MoneyCard account?
- Rewards and Cashback for using the Walmart MoneyCard
- Fees associated with Walmart MoneyCard
- Other benefits with Walmart MoneyCard
- Contact details
How to Apply for the Walmart MoneyCard
Applying and receiving the Walmart MoneyCard is quite an easy and straightforward process. The application process can be completed within minutes and you can get your card within two weeks from the date of application if applied online. You can also get the Walmart MoneyCard from the Walmart store.
If you want to apply for the Walmart MoneyCard online, go to the official website of Walmart MoneyCard and follow these simple steps.
- After reaching the website of Walmart MoneyCard, scroll down to “Get a Walmart MoneyCard and earn up to $75 cashback”.
Note: For the time being there is a special offer on a new Walmart MoneyCard account and users can get a $20 bonus if deposit $500 before 15/08/2021.
In the given form fill your details such as the First name, Last Name then Address and your apartment unit, ZIP code, contact number, Email, SSN and Date of Birth.
- You must be 18 years old and a resident of the US for registering as a primary cardholder.
- After submitting your application successfully, you can sit back and wait for your Walmart MoneyCard, it will be delivered to you within two weeks.
- Almost all applications are approved for account opening as Walmart MoneyCard doesn’t require a credit check and can be easily available to people with bad credit scores.
How to activate the Walmart MoneyCard?
As mentioned earlier, you can get the Walmart MoneyCardeither by applying online or from a Walmart store. Either you order the card online or from a Walmart store you can activate it by following the same method but you will need to load money to use and activate the card. For activating the card and registering your account follow these steps.
- Go to www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate and either click on the three small lines on the upper right corner of your screen and then click on the “Register a new card in Hand” button.
- You can scroll down a little bit at the website www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate and click on the blue banner which says “Have a new card in hand? Register and activate here”.
- A new tab will open, in this new tab first, you have to provide your 16 digit card number and its expiry date other than the CVV which is located at the backside of your card.
- After clicking on the “Next” button, you will need to enter your Name, Address, Date of Birth and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- After this process, your card will be activated and you can use it after loading the money in it.
How to load money in a Walmart MoneyCard account?
Loading money in a Walmart MoneyCard account isn’t an issue at all and can be done by using any of the 4 methods mentioned below.
- By using the Walmart MoneyCard app which can be downloaded from the official website www.walmartmoneycard.com or play store.
- Using Walmart Rapid Reload, another money loading service of Walmart.
- From MoneyPak.
- By using the Cash and Load checks at Walmart store.
Rewards and Cashback for using the Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart MoneyCard is quite rewarding and can be used extensively at Walmart stores if not anywhere else. For using Walmart MoneyCard Walmart MoneyCard at Walmart, users get,
- Up to $75 per year in the form of Cashback.
- Users also get 3% cash back on every purchase made at Walmart’s website.
- Walmart MoneyCard also rewards Fuel refilling at Walmart fuel stations at the rate of 2% on overall spending.
- In addition to this, users also get 1% cashback on purchases at Walmart stores across the US.
Fees associated with Walmart MoneyCard
As a prepaid debit card, there are certain fees associated with Walmart MoneyCard like the Monthly fee, Cash deposit fee and other fees. However, the Monthly fee can be waived if the account holder can make a minimum deposit of $500 otherwise the Monthly fee of $5.94 is applicable each month.
$5.94 (Subject to waiver)
Cash Deposit fee
- Free if made using the Walmart app
- $3 at Walmart store
- $5.95 at other locations.
Walmart Reload and Check to cash
$2.50 for every withdrawal exclusive of ATM charges.
Cash Withdrawal at Walmart Stores
Free of cost.
Other benefits with Walmart MoneyCard
The other benefits include 2% interest annually up to $1000 and chances to win cash prizes per month. Users can also get paid 2 days in advance before their payday which is a good thing also. The Walmart MoneyCard also gives overdraft protection up to $200 for opt-in and qualifying direct deposits. However, the overdraft protection feature comes with a $15 fee which applies to every transaction. Users can also get up to 4 additional cards for their family members who are connected to the same Walmart MoneyCard account.
- PNC Debit Card Activation
The Walmart MoneyCard which runs on the Mastercard network is issued by Green Dot Bank. If you have any query related to Walmart MoneyCard, you can call on 1-877-937-4098 and connect with the customer care executives of Walmart MoneyCard. In case you want to contact the Walmart MoneyCard by mail, you can send your mails to
P.O. Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100.